Sunday, April 27, 2008
Washing and wiping away the moss and dust on my blog.
Updating, finally after 1 months and 14 days, or 6 weeks since I last posted.
Discussing about PW with the others now, and listening to the radio.
Many things happened over the span of the 6 weeks,
and on the lighter note, I finally got my glove!
Oh, but I scraped through my latest math test, quite disappointed, but I deserved it.
Should have placed more effort in my revision but without this, I may not have learnt a lesson right?
Training lately had been ok, but my back hurts almost everytime after that.
So right now, the right side of my back feels as if there's a bruise or something there.
The Cambodia CIP finally ended yesterday.
So, there will be 1 lesser load for me
But I'm still feeling so tired, physically and mentally.
Speaking of physical fatigue, I'm supposed to re take my 2.4 and 5 stations for the third time next week.
Sad right?
Mentally tired, NOT from the test and exams, but it's more of like interpersonal relationships and my tolerance on certain people and things.
Such mental fatigue use to occur like once in the blue moon, but it's getting more frequently nowadays.
Perhaps it just means either my tolerance level dropped or, I just cannot stand certain things and people nowadays, or I'm getting more picky or something.
My mom is telling me that I should be more tolerant of certain people, and be more flexible, since I'm in the same groups as this person whom I cannot really stand. In addition, I should not be so agreeable to certain things if I really cannot bring or do it. By the limited amount of common sense that I have, it's quite true, so I will try and be flexible. Sounds nice right?
Recently, this particular person has been asking me, or in fact trying to squeeze out an answer from me, about how I can manage to have so much time. I do not really have the answer to that and she keep pestering me to tell her how.
So I guess that's called a competitive nature right? I do not like the way she is trying to squeeze out an answer from me, cause not only do I not have a solution, and I do not feel that I'm in any position to teach anyone on time management. If you need help, go and sign up for any time management courses, instead of forcing me to answer it.
I bet xl and wq will know who, I'm talking about all the while.
Signing off,
Shermain
Updating, finally after 1 months and 14 days, or 6 weeks since I last posted.
Discussing about PW with the others now, and listening to the radio.
Many things happened over the span of the 6 weeks,
and on the lighter note, I finally got my glove!
Oh, but I scraped through my latest math test, quite disappointed, but I deserved it.
Should have placed more effort in my revision but without this, I may not have learnt a lesson right?
Training lately had been ok, but my back hurts almost everytime after that.
So right now, the right side of my back feels as if there's a bruise or something there.
The Cambodia CIP finally ended yesterday.
So, there will be 1 lesser load for me
But I'm still feeling so tired, physically and mentally.
Speaking of physical fatigue, I'm supposed to re take my 2.4 and 5 stations for the third time next week.
Sad right?
Mentally tired, NOT from the test and exams, but it's more of like interpersonal relationships and my tolerance on certain people and things.
Such mental fatigue use to occur like once in the blue moon, but it's getting more frequently nowadays.
Perhaps it just means either my tolerance level dropped or, I just cannot stand certain things and people nowadays, or I'm getting more picky or something.
My mom is telling me that I should be more tolerant of certain people, and be more flexible, since I'm in the same groups as this person whom I cannot really stand. In addition, I should not be so agreeable to certain things if I really cannot bring or do it. By the limited amount of common sense that I have, it's quite true, so I will try and be flexible. Sounds nice right?
Recently, this particular person has been asking me, or in fact trying to squeeze out an answer from me, about how I can manage to have so much time. I do not really have the answer to that and she keep pestering me to tell her how.
So I guess that's called a competitive nature right? I do not like the way she is trying to squeeze out an answer from me, cause not only do I not have a solution, and I do not feel that I'm in any position to teach anyone on time management. If you need help, go and sign up for any time management courses, instead of forcing me to answer it.
I bet xl and wq will know who, I'm talking about all the while.
Signing off,
Shermain
date: 6 June, 10.43pm.
drinking: plain water.
eating: nothing.
mood: bored.
listening: all around me, flyleaf.
reading: nothing.
random: you dont have the rights to make decisions for me.